Convenient Customer Experience at Every Touchpoint
DIGITAL BRANCH TRANSFORMATION
Romservice Telecomunicații empowers enterprises to evolve into digital transformation experience, where businesses can offer convenient journeys to their customers even beyond the working hours through customer visit management and self-service solutions.
CUSTOMER VISIT MANAGEMENT (CVM)
A smart queue system to streamline the customer journey before, during and after every visit!
SEDCO’s Customer Visit Management (CVM), is a smart platform that includes, queue management system, digital signage, customer feedback system, and (BI) business intelligence that streamline the customer flow while having full control over all your branches.
With SEDCO’s Queuing System, you can:
Empower customers to book e-tickets before stepping into your branch to save their time via CEM Mobile and online appointments.
- Streamline between walk-ins and appointments to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Notify customers about their turn via digital signage, SMS, mobile app, and audio announcements.
- Give priority to certain customers based on their segments (e.g. VIP, the elderly, pregnant women, and ADA).
Your customer data and transaction information appear on your service agent’s screen to:
- Give a warm welcome to customers as humans with names rather than numbers.
- Gain full insight about customer needs and trends.
- Cross-sell other products based on the customers’ profile and history.
- Encourage customers to submit their opinions through customer feedback device.
Monitor and Control your business performance and branches from a central location in real-time
Empowered with an advanced business intelligence system, you’ll be able to monitor your employees and branches in real time, analyze your business performance, and predict trends in order to make insightful decisions:
- Manage, track, and optimize service.
- Monitor and update the digital signage content remotely from the head office.
- Take immediate action in case of urgent queuing or customers’ concerns.
- Instant notifications and access to data in case of any crucial complications.
- Gain full insight about each branch, service, and employee performance.
- Make insightful decisions based on customer feedback data.
SELF SERVICE SOLUTIONS 24H
Extend your products and services beyond the working hours!
Create a great digital experience between your business and customers, using 24/7 self-service machines without opening more branches and skyrocketing your operating costs.
With SEDCO’s self-service machines, you gain alternative channels to serve your customers around the clock, at reduced costs. The smart kiosks have scanning modules, printing modules, passport readers, ID cards readers, biometric scanners, cash acceptors, cash recyclers, card payment and roller scanners.
SEDCO self-service machines offer the following benefits:
- Make products and services available 24/7.
- Easy development and deployment of services.
- Customizable to suit specific requirements.
- Safe and secure transactions.
- Decrease operating costs.
- Boost your sales and revenue.
- Best utilization of your resources.
- Easily accessible for people with special needs.
Whatever your business is, it’s time for digital branch transformation. SEDCO Self Service solutions can be customized to fit your specific industry needs:
Telecom: Selling smart devices, issuing and renewing SIM cards, using mobile money (deposit, withdraw, transfer), managing top ups, paying bills along with remote video service for assistance.
Banking: Non-cash transactions, bank statements printing, cheque book printing, cheque deposits, card issuing and video banking for remote assistance.
Governments: All types of transactions requiring verification by ID and fingerprints, issuing documents, cards and all types of government payments by card or cash.
Healthcare: Browsing available services and doctors, making and managing appointments, all types of payments by card or cash, viewing and printing medical test results/certificates, viewing and printing prescriptions and self-check-in (filling e-forms, scanning IDs, scanning insurances).